WiFi Backhaul - (M)P2P
- WiFi P2P pair of is used to extend connectivity for wire un-reach area to well connection site to inter/intranet or control center
- Industrial compliance 802.1 WiFi with full function & multi-mode setting as repeating or WDS mode as WiFi P2P
- Selectable 2.4/5G WiFi can avoid interference when setting as 5G; or it can have more penetration when set as 2.4G
- Optional high power RF or add-on high gain antenna can extended coverage from 30M to more than 1KM depend on antenna use
- IIoT gateway with PoE-PSE Giga switch can enable WiFi backhaul for each wire un-reached site based on WiFi P2P technology.
- Rich product portfolios can work at gateway side based on POE WiFi AP & can work at devices side for scenario requirement.
- High speed Giga switch is capable of high speed WiFi data transfer ; VLAN/QoS can setting each subnet with priority .
- Optional multi-4G-LTE or EtherWAN with fail-over/ LB & full VPN tunnel can connect with NOC high reliable.
- PoE power control function can enable scheduling on/off or remote restart PoE attached devices when failed.