- 1*LoRa(8*Channels), buid-in Network Server
- Option Uplink / WAN, 1*Giga WAN / 4*Giga LAN
- 1*802.11ac /n 2T2R (5G/2.4GHz selectable)
- 1*USB 2.0, 1*RS232/485, 1*DI+1*DO
- Metal Housing. DIN-Rail / Bracket
- Dual Power DC 12~48V TB, -30°C ~ 70°C
- 1*GE Ethernet, 11ac/n 5G/2.4GHz WiFi
- 1*8-ch LoRa Gateway(build-in Network)
- Plastic+Die-Casting (IP67)
- Pole Mount / Wall MountPower 802.3at PoE, -40°C ~ 70°C
- 2*N-Type 2.4G/5GHz WiFi, 1*LoRa Ant.
The OOG851-0TL42 is a fully-featured wireless base station designed to operate in harsh environments.
It securely connects multiple networks and provides redundant cellular uplink.
LoRaWAN™-compliant base station can serve as a transparent LoRa™ gateway,
and it also allows setting up controlled closed infrastructure within a private network.