- Working with 4G LTE mobile connectivity, AMIT in-vehicle gateways are able to provide real-time bi-directional communication for the electronic devices aboard.
- Equips with varieties of interfaces (including Ethernet, RS232, digital input/output, 2.4GHz/5GHz WLAN) which is most suitable to integrate other on-board systems.
- To integrate with passenger information system or signage, it can get the most updated data (such as weather forecast) from backend server.
- To integrate with door/light controller or other sensors, it can improve complexity of maintenance and prevent costly downtime of operation.
- To integrate with ticketing system and cashless payment, it can help identity authentication and complete real-time transaction.
- To integrate with on-board surveillance system, it can transmit real-time and high quality video to remote control center.